Advertisement

I love taking alone time when i am stuck in my life. Didi Wong's Philosophy.

I love taking alone time when i am stuck in my life. Didi Wong's Philosophy.
Get my Elevator Pitch E-Book
Enroll in the Art Of Articulation course:


Those days, I don't read into them. I don't read into the unstuck phases of my life. I just let myself actually go take a walk or go watch a movie. I love going to the movies by myself. I love taking alone time. So, when I feel off and don't have the inspiration to do what I need to do, I definitely take that time off and not judge myself, and I say, "Didi, it's okay to take four hours off and go out and do nothing." I'll just spend quality time with my children and then rejuvenate. I would always say to maybe go and work out, always good because serotonin really gets you pumping. Listen to music that you love, or go out for a drive, go to a restaurant that you love, but do something that gives you self love.

When you feel that time where you are stuck when you give yourself self-love and not judge that, "Oh my God, I don't feel like I'm doing it." But if you have a deadline, then maybe take quick breathing exercises. That always alleviates those stresses in your body. That will really also help you. Listening to fun music that you know you love, taking some breather, having some meditation time, or just calling somebody that you know always lifts you up. I think those are the great things to have when you are stuck.

Hi guys, if you love this video and want to get more information about how to double your money in half the time, I've put together a free ebook, Elevator Pitch, for you to download so that you can generate more leads. Just go to

Join the Yes Academy on Facebook:

Engage with the Yes Academy On Instagram:

Become an Affiliate:

The YES Academy by:
Didi Wong | Speaker Author Influencer | Art Of Articulation

_________
Inbound, Content and Social Marketing by Stern.Marketing

#DidiWong #Thinkific #GetStern

Didi Wong,Public Speaker,Author,The Yes Academy,Articulation,Public Speaking,Los Angeles,International Speaker,Women in Business,Business Leader,Female Business Leader,Female Entrepreneur,unstuck,alone time,watching a movie,how to get unstuck in life,day in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments