Advertisement

My LEGO Star Wars Battlepack Collection - 2020 Edition (4K)

My LEGO Star Wars Battlepack Collection - 2020 Edition (4K) Starting off the new year with a collection video highlighting all my 146 sealed LEGO Star Wars Battlepacks. All of these sets were purchased on clearance, mostly marked down at least 50% from MSRP.

#TheBrickWiz
#LEGOCollection
#StarWars

═══════════



My P.O. Box:



TheBrickWiz

P.O. Box 672

Holmdel, NJ 07733



Bricklink:



═══════════



➤ Become a member of TheBrickSquad by subscribing here!



➤Thumbs up and feedback are greatly appreciated 👍



➤Follow me on my social media!

Instagram:

Twitter:

Flickr:



➤Join 'The Builder's Club' on Discord here!



═══════════



As always, I would like to give a huge thanks to all of YOU, the viewers. I hope you all enjoyed today's video and I trust I will see you in the next one 👊



═══════════



Lakey Inspired:



Like the music in my videos? Check out Audio Trend here!



Check out NCS here!



Check out VLOG Music No Copyright here!





═══════════



Go check out some awesome Lego inspired playlists :



✔ Building Kessel in LEGO 👉

✔ Building Crait 👉

✔ Scarif 2.0 👉

✔ Lego Hauls 👉

✔ Lego Mini-MOCs 👉

✔ Lego News 👉

✔ Lego Top 10s & Top 5s 👉

✔ Building Hoth 👉

✔ Lego Ideas 👉

✔ Lego Star Wars Reviews 👉

✔ Building Scarif 👉

lego,custom,customs,star,wars,creations,thebrickwiz,store,haul,starwars,lego star wars,2020 lego star wars collection,2020 lego collection,2020 lego star wars battlepacks,lego star wars battlepack collection,new lego collection,giant lego collection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments