Advertisement

When You Cheat Your Way To Insane Stats in Dungreed

When You Cheat Your Way To Insane Stats in Dungreed This is what it's like to play with max evasion, defense, and 100% critical chance. Plus lots of power and as many insane legendary items as I could want. This makes for a very fun and easy run. Even the hidden boss at the end doesn't stand a chance. After defeating him I decide hard mode needs to be conquered, and it really goes to show just how hard it is. Even with my insane stats and protection I could still die if I get too careless but I do manage to defeat everything. This shows there's no way I could do this without cheating. Dungreed gameplay with my commentary as always!

Dungreed -

How I Cheated -

PC Specs - Intel - Core i9-9980XE 3 GHz 18-Core Processor
2xNVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Founders Edition Video Card (2-Way SLI)
Asus - ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME EATX LGA2066 Motherboard
Samsung - 970 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-4000 Memory

df,dungreed,legendary,dangerously,legendary weapon,relic,dungreed game,pc,funny,dungreed bosses,dangerously funny,dangerouslyfunny,dungreed boss,gameplay,When You Cheat Your Way To Insane Stats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments