Advertisement

Live Video Game Hunting Ep. 84 - Rare, Uncommon, and CIB Games!

Live Video Game Hunting Ep. 84 - Rare, Uncommon, and CIB Games! I've been avidly collecting video games for a little over a year now. I also collect horror DVDs and Blu-rays and out of print films. Batman is a huge passion of mine as well. This channel will be dedicated to my finds from Goodwill, thrift stores, yard sales, garage sales, flea markets, pawn shops, LetGo, OfferUp, eBay, Mercari, and Facebook Marketplace.



My Address:



Tatted Collector

P.O. Box 593

Blackshear, Ga. 31516



Be sure to LIKE my Facebook





My eBay Store:













TATTED COLLECTOR MERCHANDISE:



#videogamehunting #ebaysales #raregames

live video game hunting,garage sale,yard sale,thrift store,what to sell on ebay,selling on ebay,amazon,flea market,profit,valuable,garage sale haul,fba,money,items to look out for,selling on amazon,thrift store finds,video game hunting,amazon fba,reseller,video games,gaming,gamer,retro gaming,retro collective,retro,collection,man cave,playstation,ps4,nintendo,n64,gamecube,gameboy,sega,xbox,xbox one,mega haul,yard sale haul,huge haul,so huge,hodgepodge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments