Advertisement

WTF is Revolutionary Girl Utena!? (reupload)

WTF is Revolutionary Girl Utena!? (reupload) (reuploaded due to copyright claims and region locks) Apologies for that!

This anime is gorgeous, but it's plot left me with a migraine.
At times it felt like a sitcom mixed with a trashy bachelor tv show.
The music alone though lulls me to sleep all the time, I'm a sucker for the oboe.

This anime proved to be far more inappropriate than it lets on. It's an oldie 90s anime that will give you great nostalgia, but that style simply masks the horrors it contains underneath the surface. I felt like you guys should be properly warned!
~~
Support me on Patreon!

Utena,revolutionary girl utena,anime,utena anime,review,anime review,funny,drama,utena tenjou,anthy himemiya,

Post a Comment

0 Comments