Advertisement

Failing At Lent - Weekly Vlog Day 7 | LaurenOLauren

Failing At Lent - Weekly Vlog Day 7 | LaurenOLauren PLEASE OPEN THIS FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS VDEO AND THE CREATOR.

Let's go back to the time when, "If you don't have anything good to say. Do not say anything" It's too easy in this Social Media Instant generation to be rude to someone we don't know. When all we needed to do was mind our business.

Check out My website Here -

Join My Book Club here -

Email me about Reviews, Questions or personal concerns at -

Thisclassicstyle@gmail.com

info@laurenOLauren.com

Instagram -

Twitter -

All opinions heard on this channel about products are my own personal opinions. I don't recommend anything I don't use.

laurenolauren,lent,catholic,San Jose,jamaican bloggers,Caribbean community,

Post a Comment

0 Comments