Advertisement

TAURUS MESSAGES FROM THE OTHER PERSON MARCH 2020

TAURUS MESSAGES FROM THE OTHER PERSON MARCH 2020 Part 2:


Hi Taurus ♉️ ๐Ÿ‚

Decks used:









๐Ÿงฟ ๐Ÿงฟ ๐Ÿงฟ
*Youtube cuts my videos off so I try to keep these short and sweet. I am not sure why it won’t allow me to upload longer videos, I apologize.

This is a general reading so take the messages that resonates with you. I hope this gave you the clarity you were seeking. As always this video is for entertainment purposes and I am not responsible for any life decisions you make.

๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿงฟ
Please consider donating to a good cause:



$1 to plant a tree and contribute to global reforestation efforts. ๐ŸŒฑ ๐ŸŒฒ ๐ŸŒณ

I appreciate all of my subscribers and love all the support I get! You guys are awesome๐Ÿฅฐ

#Taurus,#EarthSign,

Post a Comment

0 Comments