Advertisement

Max Kurta Haul(Affordable Kurtas starting from 279)

Max Kurta Haul(Affordable Kurtas starting from 279) Welcome to my channel She Beauty.

My Instagram handle is
shebeauty91
"Links" of the kurtas in the video:-

1.

2.


Please watch my other kurta hauls and jewellery hauls on my channel..hope you will like them.

MYNTRA & SHOPPER STOP KURTA HAUL/ PARTY WEAR KURTA(BRAND HOUSE OF PATAUDI & KASHISH)


FLIPKART & MAX KURTA HAUL (Embroidery Kurta and Dailywear Kurta Haul)


Myntra and Flipkart Partywear/Dailywear Kurta Haul:-W, Aurelia and more(Starting from Rs 328)


Amazon and Max Kurta Haul(Partywear/Dailywear Kurtas starting from Rs 399)


Myntra Kurtas Haul(Brand Aurelia)



Myntra and Flipkart Kurta Haul


Flipkart and Myntra Kurta Haul


Myntra Kurta and Kurta set Haul with try on


Myntra kurta and kurta set haul with try on


Flipkart and Myntra kurta haul


My first try on haul


Myntra kurta haul


Lucknow chikankari kurta haul


Voylla Fashion Jewellery haul:


Max Tshirt/Dupatta haul:


Reliance trends haul:



Newly launched Nykaa liquid highlighter:


Mac studio fix foundation


Laopala plate set/gift idea




Here I would be giving a bouquet of reviews and demo of clothes, accessories haul, makeup products and much more.

I hope my channel would be a world of fantasy and favourite destination for all the girls and ladies.

She....

max,kurta,affordable,

Post a Comment

0 Comments