Advertisement

I'm Saved Apart from my Works and I'm a Practicing Catholic!

I'm Saved Apart from my Works and I'm a Practicing Catholic! This Personally Catholic Video was produced by ReEngaged Ministries and recorded at Saint Andrew Catholic Church in Newtown PA.

It would bless us if you commented only after watching the video and if you commented with love and grace. If you have questions about whether we're truly Catholic, consider reading the book (which has the Imprimatur of the Catholic Church) or watching the entire Christian and Catholic Series. We promise that we are faithful to Church teaching and also profoundly grateful to our Protestant brothers and sisters in Christ for their beautiful witness to the world too!

Catholic,Evangelization,Grace,ReEngaged Ministries,Personally Catholic,Dan Tarrant,Faith Alone,Grace Alone,Saved and Catholic,Born Again Catholic,Faith Alone Catholic,Catholic Protestant,Protestant and Catholic,Evangelical and Catholic,Bible Believing Catholic,Faith Apart from Works,Faith Apart from Works Catholic,Christian,Biblical Christian,Solo Fidei,Solo Fidei Catholic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments