Advertisement

I'm Controlling a Robot... luckily not the other way around | Robotics

I'm Controlling a Robot... luckily not the other way around | Robotics #RoboticsGame #Gaming

Today I'm controlling a robot with my fingers! Surprisingly more difficult than it seems!

Thanks so much for watching and don't forget to Like👍, Subscribe, and smash the Notification Bell🛎! Make sure to join my Discord and follow me on Instagram so you don't miss anything new or exciting!

=============-Social Media-===============

Discord Server:

Instagram:

Twitter:

========================================

🌟-Featured Channels-🌟:

🦙Alpacius The Great🦙:

⚡ElectroSpeeder⚡:

🖖YoteTheGoat🖖:


If you want to chance to become one of the Featured 3, make sure to HMU on Discord.

Also, consider donating to me to help make my content better!

Paypal:

=================-Tags-===================

robotics, robot, robotics gameplay, robot game, robot gameplay, mobile game, mobile games, control robot, game, controlling robot game, control game, control robot game, move robot, move robot game

robotics,robot,robotics gameplay,robot game,robot gameplay,mobile game,mobile games,control robot,game,controlling robot game,control game,control robot game,move robot,move robot game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments