Advertisement

'Fear Of Sleeping' | Gay Love | EP1

'Fear Of Sleeping' | Gay Love | EP1 hiii guyyyys!!!

bc I'm always so tired and sleepyhead but sometimes I just cant sleep I wanted make series of sleeping xD

did you like this series? comment your answer!!

Hope you enjoyed!!

HIIIIITTTTTTTT the like button!!

Sub my channel if you want I'll do face reveal video when I have 100k subs!!

Go follow me on riktok, instagram, snapchat and discord!! Oh and ofc join to my dc channel!!!

Tiktok: studio.friends
Instagram: cringe.gl
Snapchat: lakanalh
Discord: Cringe_lh#9573
Server: Cringe_Gacha


Byeeee luv you guyyyss!!

fear,phobia,of,sleep,sleeping,tired,frear of sleeping,gold,dark,gold &,&dark,gold & dark,gold&dark,not,so,bad,bad~,not so bad,not so bad~,ep1,-3,glmm,meme,cradles,gacha,life,gacha life,cringe,studio,cringe_studio,gay,love,gay love,final,the,end,the end,cringelh,youtube,you,are,gonna,be,mine,wolfy,you're,you are glnna be mine wolfy,only,

Post a Comment

0 Comments