Advertisement

To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You | Kiss Scene (Noah Centineo and Lana Condor)

To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You | Kiss Scene (Noah Centineo and Lana Condor) Kiss Scene (Noah Centineo and Lana Condor).
Kissing Scene From Movie: "To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You" (2020).
Like & Subscibe!

• Original title: "To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You"
• Release date: February 12, 2020
• Country: United States
• Director: Michael Fimognari
• Genre: Drama, Romance
• IMDb: 7.6/10

Lara Jean and Peter have just taken their relationship from pretend to officially official when another recipient of one of her old love letters enters the picture.

Cast:
▶ Lana Condor as Lara Jean Covey
▶ Noah Centineo as Peter Kavinsky
▶ Jordan Fisher as John Ambrose McClaren
▶ Janel Parrish as Margot "Gogo" Covey
▶ Anna Cathcart as Katherine "Kitty" Covey
▶ Trezzo Mahoro as Lucas
▶ Madeleine Arthur as Chris
▶ Emilija Baranac as Genevieve "Gen"
▶ Kelcey Mawema as Emily
▶ Ross Butler as Trevor
▶ Sarayu Blue as Trina
▶ John Corbett as Dr. Covey
▶ Holland Taylor as Stormy

To All the Boys PS I Still Love You Kiss Scene,To All the Boys PS I Still Love You Kiss,To All the Boys PS I Still Love You Kissing Scene,To All the Boys PS I Still Love You Kissing,To All the Boys PS I Still Love You,Noah Centineo Kiss Scene,Noah Centineo Kissing Scene,Noah Centineo Kiss,Noah Centineo Kissing,Lana Condor Kiss Scene,Lana Condor Kissing Scene,Lana Condor Kiss,Lana Condor Kissing,Noah Centineo,Lana Condor,Kiss Scene,Kissing Scene,Kiss,Kissing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments