Advertisement

restricting turned into a big binge | tw ed

restricting turned into a big binge | tw ed decided to film another one of these, i'm gonna try to film them everyday, or at least like twice a week, because I need to post more often, so here is one.

I wish this was a good video...because I felt like shit afterwards, but you know what, everyone makes mistakes and it's only one day, and it was an occasion as well, so hopefully this won't happen again.

i'm basically trying to maintain, but when I overeat a little bit I gain a bit of weight so I w to lose it back, and it usually goes normally but today didn't, the day I decide to film it doesn't go well lol, so anyways, I binged..but so fucking what?

song : bts - the truth untold lofi ver.

✨ s o c i a l s ✨

twitter :

instagram :


✨ q & a ✨

what phone do you use?
-iphone 6s

what grade are you in?
-8th grade


✨a b o u t ✨

i'm a girl that loves to make youtube videos and loves to entertain and help people 🖤

binge

Post a Comment

0 Comments