Advertisement

I Tried the Curly Girl Method for 30 Days (wavy hair transformation)

I Tried the Curly Girl Method for 30 Days (wavy hair transformation) My curly hair transformation after 30 days on the curly girl method! I followed the curly girl method for 30 days with a cgm approved wavy hair routine. My curly hair journey as a beginner was definitely up and down. I tried lots of curly hair products, tutorials, and wavy hair routines to try and embrace my natural curls and waves, and the results are pretty crazy! I even got a special curly deva cut!

I also address the deva curl controversy at the end of this video. When I started this hair journey, I didn't know about all the issues with deva curl products, but after researching I will no longer be using devacurl.

The amazing curly hair youtubers who inspired me to try and embrace my natural hair!
Joslyn Davis
India Baston
Manes by Mell

Subscribe Here!
Check out my Top Videos!

Follow Me//

Vlog Channel
Podcast Channel
Twitter
Instagram

I HAVE MERCH!

This video was edited by Rachel Resnick

Shop My Equipment//

CANON 70D
CANON SL1
SIGMA LENSE
MICROPHONE:
AUDIO RECORDER:
VLOG TRIPOD:
VLOG CAMERA:

#SierraSchultzzie

About Sierra Schultzzie
Hey! My name is Sierra Schultzzie and I make weekly videos about midsize and plus size fashion, try on hauls, brutally honest reviews, recreating celebrity photos, style swaps, body positivity and more!

I Tried the Curly Girl Method for 30 Days (wavy hair transformation)


Sierra Schultzzie

sierra schultzzie,sierra schultzie,midsize,body positivity,curly girl method,curly girl,wavy,wavy hair,curly girl method wavy,routine,curly routine,wavy routine,curly girl method products,curly hair routine,curly hair products,devacurl,deva curl,for beginners,curly hair journey,curly transformation,curly hair results,results,hair transformation,deva cut,curly hair cut,tutorial,transformation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments