Advertisement

CURRENT FAVORITES | clothing, comfy things + lifestyle

CURRENT FAVORITES | clothing, comfy things + lifestyle hi everyone! thanks for watching! this is my current favorites filled with lots of comfy clothes, fitness stuff, tv, music n more! subscribe!! don't miss out -







Snapchat: @brookemiccio

Instagram: @brookemiccio

Twitter: @brookemiccio

Spotify: Brooke Miccio

Pinterest: @brookemicc


FAVES
spanx leather leggings
eberjey PJ’s
GOTG Dnt TXT hoodie
Slip Hair Ties
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Big Guy
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Regular
Amazon Foam Roller
Aaron Hernandez: killer inside on netflix
the circle on netflix
chelsea cutler how to be human album




check out gals on the go!! (my podcast with Danielle Carolan!)





check out gals on the go podcast MERCH!!





BUSINESS CONTACT - brookemicciobusiness@gmail.com



see everything i'm loving + my all time favorites on my amazon page -



FREE UBER RIDE: code kl0zq

$$ off UBER EATS: eats-kl0zq

FREE LYFT RIDE: code BROOKE317616





DAY DESIGNER PLANNER - my daily paper agenda





Hi I'm Brooke, a 22 year old lifestyle vlogger and recent college grad living in Boston! I make a ton of videos involving hauls, vlogs, advice and much much more. Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss out on any videos and also follow me on my social media such as Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram to stay even more connected with me! See you in my next video!



ftc disclaimer// not sponsored!!

brooke,miccio,current favorites,current favorites 2019,brooke miccio,brooke miccio favorites,current favorites 2020,things im loving 2020,things im loving,beauty favorites,beauty favorites 2020,danielle carolan,gals on the go,brooke miccio and danielle carolan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments