Advertisement

COLLEGE VLOG: new apartment, groceries, workout classes, & more!

COLLEGE VLOG: new apartment, groceries, workout classes, & more! Hi guys & Happy Sunday!! This week’s video is another college vlog! Follow me and my friends around a busy and productive day in the life! I go to class, study, submit an application for a new apartment, go grocery shopping, and even try out an OrangeTheory workout class! Hope you enjoy, kiddos :)

✰ FOLLOW ME ✰
Instagram:
Spotify:

✰ FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES ✰
Email: Paigemgmt@fullscreen.com

✰ MUSIC USED ✰
(in order of appearance)
Music by Mark Generous - Orange And Pomegranate -
Music by ninjoi. - Staring at My Secret Santa -
Music by Eric Reprid - June Blues -
Music by Gil Wanders - R.O.A.S.N (Ramen On A Summer Night) -

college,vlog,college vlog,productive day in the life,busy college vlog,productive college vlog,college vlogs,college vlogger,college day in my life,college day in the life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments