Advertisement

Cause I am wondering about the Old NPCs - New Horizons NPC Roles Theorized

Cause I am wondering about the Old NPCs - New Horizons NPC Roles Theorized I've just had a lot on my mind when it comes to the old NPCs and what their new roles might be in New Horizons! With the little bit of information we have for this next Animal Crossing game, I came up with theories for what old NPCs might be doing in the next installment in this beloved series!

Any images used in this video were found off Google and I claim no right to them.

~*~ Follow Me ~*~
Instagram: @ashsnapem
Twitter: @ashsnapem

~*~ See these lovely people! ~*~
Tales of Taylor:
PokeToT:
SheepWaveTV:
Evil Cake Studios:

animal crossing,animal crossing new horizons,acnh,animal crossing new leaf,acnl,nintendo,nintendo switch,new horizons,

Post a Comment

0 Comments