Advertisement

BOMB!! Natural Hairline (Brown Sugar Line) Synthetic Wig $32

BOMB!! Natural Hairline (Brown Sugar Line) Synthetic Wig $32 ( I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THIE MUSIC USED IN VIDEO)

📢 WINNER FOR APETAMIN📢
Miyyjanee
I LOVE THIS WIG AND DONT MIND MY SINGING IM JUST BEING ME 😂

Link to wig :
💕Link to APETAMIN:


💕LINK TO APETAMIN INSTAGRAM



⬇️🔼⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
ALL THREE WIGS ARE ON MY WEBSITE!!
WIG SALE LINK :
💕Lashes link :
Insta: thehouseofslay_



💙💙Catch Up On My Videos💙💙

* Last Video :
•Deep Brazilian Wig :


•Luvme:


•Pixie Cut :


•Flexi Rod Tutorial:
💕 Link to wig in the beginning :

💕Last Video:
💕Link to Red Wig:
💕Color videos :
💕Half up Half down :
💕Want To Know Where I Get My Lashes:
💕Contacts worn in video :
💕Fashion Nova Link :

💙💙Catch Up On My Videos💙💙
•Deep Brazilian Wig :
•Luvme:
•Pixie Cut :

🛑Stop What Your Doing🛑
And Hit That Subscribe Botton
Link:
⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️

🔹🔹🔹Social Media🔹🔹🔹
Instagram :
Snapchat: Kyraoriana

Music 🎶


Song: LAKEY INSPIRED - Chill Day (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:


DJ Irresistible
Ig:




🔻
"Naoya Sakamata - Dissociation" is under a Creative Commos license (CC BY 3.0).
Music promoted by BreakingCopyright:
🔺


(3) 📞 Contact links:

Naoya Sakamata


BreakingCopyright
Twitter:

We're creating an awesome community ❤
Thanks for your daily support!
BKC


🎥Camera Set Up 🎥
Camera :Canon SX 40 HS
Lighting :Ring Light

💙ABOUT ME💙

Hey Beauties! My name is Kyra Oriana, I’m 22 years old. I started my YouTube channel because I LOVE hair , makeup , skin care , fashion and tons more !!Everything any other girl would like . I’m just like you so I’m relatable ! So if all of these things fit you then you came by the right channel !💙 Become part of the Ky Fam and SUBSCRIBE I update videos daily and you’ll know as soon as it happens ! 💙

💸 BUSINESS INQUIRIES💸
Email : kyraoriana3@gmail.com
3126047100

wig,hairline,natural,naturalhairline,synthetic,coloredcontacts,grey,ombre,lashes,lipgloss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments