Advertisement

Wow! Check out this Fun Fold Valentine Card!

Wow! Check out this Fun Fold Valentine Card! #valentinescard #fancyfoldcard #simplysimplestamping

Wow! Check out this Fancy Fold Valentine Card! I just love cards that do more than 'open and close'. I love fancy fold cards but if it's not an easy card, I'm not likely to create it.

This idea came to me while messing around with card I made years ago but I was able to make it a triple fold card. Even if you aren't wanting to make this a Valentine's Day card, I think you will be inspired by this idea. Swap out the Designer Series Paper with your favorite and get to creating!

Fancy Fold Valentine Card Tutorial: Let me show you how to make a Valentine's card that has a WOW factor! This fancy fold Valentine Card is interactive and easy to make. Come watch!

============================================================

To order supplies, get measurements, view additional photos or to read about my rewards program visit and look for the January 9, 2020 post or go to


============================================================


**Shop my online store 24/7**:

**Subscribe to my channel**


============================================================


Website:
Facebook:
Pinterest:

Fancy fold valentine card,fancy fold cards,valentine cards,valentine cards to make,valentine cards handmade,how to make a valentines card,how to make a valentine card step by step,handmade valentine card ideas,homemade valentines cards,greeting card making ideas,fancy cards to make,connie stewart,simply simple stamping,stampin up,stampin up heartfelt bundle,stampin up cards,card making,card making ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments