Advertisement

New Gamebreaking Glitches and Other Cool SMM2 levels (w| How I Became a Microbiologist Interview)

New Gamebreaking Glitches and Other Cool SMM2 levels (w| How I Became a Microbiologist Interview) Donate to the swear jar so I can keep paying my editor:

Please do not donate if there's LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE you should be spending the money on.

Family-friendly version:

Glitch tutorials:

Super Bowzilla World:QS3-G81-4LF
A Day in the Life of a Chomp: YYX-6D3-W1G
Hammer in NSMBU: 7S9-CJ2-LKG
Night/Shoe/Shell in 3D World CJ4-1K9-N2G
Shockwave Chateau: JCD-9NT-81H
1-1 Moonwalk: LRP-WGV-X3G
Multiplayer Detector: Q4H-C9G-KGG
3D World Multiplayer Detector: 4W7-RK2-XNG
Multiplayer Counter: VLT-TR1-MFF

I stream at -- follow me if you want to know when I go live!

Merch:

Come talk about mario, science, life, the universe, and everything on my discord channel:

Twitter:

❤️️💛💚💙💜❤️️💛💚💙💜❤️️💛💚💙💜❤️️💛💚💙💜❤️️💛💚💙💜❤️️💛💚💙💜❤️️💛💚💙💜❤️️💛💚💙💜❤️️💛💚💙💜❤️️💛💚💙💜❤️️💛💚💙💜❤️️💛💚💙💜❤️️💛

Super Mario Maker,SMM2,Nintendo,Switch,Glitch,Tech,Puzzle,Super Expert,Endless,Coop,SMW,

Post a Comment

0 Comments