Advertisement

Vlogmas Days 23 and 24- Sewing, Making Christmas Presents and Cats

Vlogmas Days 23 and 24- Sewing, Making Christmas Presents and Cats Hello Everyone,
Sorry it took so long to edit this, I took a little time over Christmas to relax and see my family. The final 2 days of vlogmas, lots of sewing and making presents in this one. I really hope you enjoy the video.
Follow me @voiceofacreative
Email me at voiceofacreative@gmail.com
Buy me a coffee on Kofi-

Thanks so much for watching
-------------------------------------------------
Fabric Shops Mentioned-
The Nylon Shop

Sewing Patterns Mentioned-
Sew Over It- Molly Top
Peg Bag from Simply Sewing Magazine
Self Drafted Bunting and cushion

Other Things Mentioned-
Stationery advent calendar from Nikki Mcwilliams-
Premier Pro Editing Software
Simply Sewing Magazine
Mollie Makes Magazine
Cricut Maker
Easy Press 2
The Specky Seamstress on Youtube
Sew this is vlogmas- Sewing vloggers vlogmas

See you again soon.
Kealy

sew,sewing,sewn,making presents,sewing presents,december makes,my makes,voice of a creative,sew over it,simply sewing,diy dressmaker,vlogger,vlogmas,sewing vlog,sew this is vlogmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments