Advertisement

I helped assemble X-H1 (and failed); checking out GFX100 production line

I helped assemble X-H1 (and failed); checking out GFX100 production line How hard could it be putting on rubber skin on a X-H1? This is not just another factory tour as @FUJIFILM HK let us try it ourselves! I also checked out the GFX100 production line.

Full list of gear that I use on this channel
/

-------- Gears that I used in this video --------
[ Main camera and accessories ] 📷
Sony a7S II
/
Sony 16-35mm f/4 Zeiss FE
/
SLR Magic 82mm Fixed ND 1-5 Stops Filter Set

[ Audio ] 🎤
Røde Wireless Go
/
[ Support ] 🔭
Manfrotto Pocket Tripod
/
[ Voice Over ] 🎙
Røde Complete Studio Kit (AI-1, NT1)
/
[ Other ]
Loupedeck+ Editing Console
/
* I may earn a bit of commission if you use the links above to help me keep on making videos for you, so thank you!

If you like my channel, please consider helping out with one of these two ways: YouTube Membership or Patreon.

YouTube Membership:
Unlok exclusive stuffs! Get a special sponsor badge next to your comment and other perks

Patreon:
This is a platform for supporting creators like, me. Please consider helping out and pick your reward here


Follow me!





Music:
"Accelerate" by Bonus Points (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
"outset" by @Clueless Kit (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)

Music by Chillhop:
Stan Forebee - Apple Juice:
Listen on Spotify:

For business enquiry: contact@lok-cheung.com

#Fujifilm #GFX #GFX100 #LokCheung

Lok,Lok Cheung,LokCheung,DigitalRev,factory visit,fujifilm factory,fuji factory,Fujifilm,Japan,Sendai,factory tour,mirrorless camera,GFX,GFX100,

Post a Comment

0 Comments