Advertisement

An Amazing Lens You've Never Heard Of!

An Amazing Lens You've Never Heard Of! ►Visit the Weird Lenses Museum here (for free):
The Yasuhara Anthy 35mm f1.8 is a compact full manual full-frame mirrorless lens.
To be honest I think this is the best manual 35mm lens I ever tested just as good as the Konica 35mm f2. Yasuhara is a very small company very far from the huge international brands like Sony or Canon, and this lens is definitely made with a lot of love and work. I was not paid to say anything good about this lens, they asked me if I wanted to test it and I did, and trust me this is my new go-to for travel videos and interviews.

Lens Stats

Focal Length: 35mm
Aperture Blade: 9
Aperture: f1.8 – f16
Elements: 9 elements in 7 groups
Coatings: Multicoated
Weather-Sealed: No
Minimum Focus Distance: 0.4m
Filter Threads: 52mm

Yasuhara website:

New Lut Pack:

► M U S I C ♫
Here are my best choices for finding great music for monetizing your videos.
* MUSICBED is great for high quality emotional music
Get a 30-day free trial

* Epidemic Sound is perfect for cinematic soundtracks

* Artlist is great for finding the right track for your project if you have not time to look for hours on other sites.


►Stock footage
Artgrid : if you need Professional looking footage for your video :



► Connect with Mathieu:​

*****************
If you like what I’m doing and would like to help me upload more frequently, you can support me on PATREON :
*****************
My Gear :
Sony A7III :
Macro Lens :
256GO SD card :
ZOOM H4N PRO :
Mini Tripod :
Tripod for video / Photo :
Best Batteries charger :
My Fav LUTs for color grading videos:
Long Prism :



Lens cleaning tools :
Lens Wrench :
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, 6 PACK :
Lens pen :
Gloves :

►I N S T A G R A M :
►T W I T E R:
►F A C E B O O K :

Photography tutorial,Learning Photography,Vintage lens review,35mm f1.8,Full-frame lens,Yasuhara Anthy 35mm f1.8,bokeh,Portrait photography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments