Advertisement

I didn't realise I'd found my RAREST relic ever Mudlarking the Thames!

I didn't realise I'd found my RAREST relic ever Mudlarking the Thames! Mudlover Si-finds goes Mudlarking on The Thames foreshore and finds some amazing finds, including a lump of something, which turns out to be his rarest ever find!

MyEtsy store where you can buy my up-cycled bottles and more!


Music by Si-finds and Rephrase 594 (Si-finds song by Rephrase 594)

Thames,london,England,uk,River,Mudlarking,mudlarks,archeology,treasure,metal detecting,gold,silver,old coins,coins,clay pipes,history,relics,searching,seaglass,mudlark,beach combing,River Thames,pipes,ancient,magnet fishing,Georgian,Victorian,Kings,Queens,artefacts,Dig,find,totally thames,mudlovers,Trésor,сокровище,monedas,London Mudlark,river hunters,mud men,tide,Lara Maiklem,luck in the muck,宝藏,mudlarking without permit,обнаружение металла,cawdle,caudle,tideline,xp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments