Advertisement

Dale is still willing to marry Aira | I Have A Lover

Dale is still willing to marry Aira | I Have A Lover After hearing Aira's (Kim Hyun-joo) firm decision to move on from Marvin (Ji Jin-hee), Dale (Lee Kyu-han) makes a surprising offer to his fake girlfriend.

Subscribe to the ABS-CBN Entertainment channel!


Visit our official website!



Facebook: 
Twitter: 
Instagram: 

Episode Cast:
Kim Hyun-joo (Aira, Yolly, Zhang Ming) / Lee Kyu-han (Dale) / Ji Jin-hee (Marvin)

#ABSCBN
#IHaveALover
#IHALPagpaparaya

ABS-CBN Online,ABS-CBN Philippines,Entertainment,Showbiz,Kapamilya Asianovelas 2019,Asianovela on ABS-CBN,Korean Drama on ABS-CBN,I Have A Lover,I Have A Lover tagalized,Korean shows in Philippine TV,YT0psChay,January 20 2020,20200120online,I Have A Lover Jan 20 2019 Tagalog,Kim Hyun-joo,heartbreaking Korean drama,I Have A Lover heartbreaking scene,Aira and Marvin heartbreak,Aira and Marvin I Have A Lover,I Have A Lover Aira and Dale sweet moments,Lee Kyu-han,

Post a Comment

0 Comments