Advertisement

cop GETS SHOT during crazy shootout in Salt Lake City - shooting breakdown

cop GETS SHOT during crazy shootout in Salt Lake City - shooting breakdown Bodycam footage captured the moment when a Salt Lake City police officer was shot while trying to stop a suspect from murdering a woman.

MY VLOG CHANNEL:
MY GAMING CHANNEL:
Merch:
Pledge to me on patreon:
Check out the Discord:
Follow me on Twitter:
Donate to me on paypal:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Instagram:

MY PC SPONSOR:

My specs:
I9-9980XE
2080TI
64 gb ram

Wanna send me something? I no longer have a PO box, just send it to my skate shop!
227 main st
Fort Mill, SC
29715

donut,operator,police shooting,naked,body camera,body cam,police body cam,police video,bodycam,police officer,police department,shooting,police video 2019,new police video,police body cam shooting,officer involved shooting,san jose police shooting,breakdown,cop breakdown,police breakdown,shooting breakdown,salt lake city,salt lake city police,salt lake city police shooting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments