Advertisement

Bogguz's Yeti, The Wise Minister will be Pleased, Story Mission

Bogguz's Yeti, The Wise Minister will be Pleased, Story Mission Well....this definitely wasn't the smoothest run. I brought the yeti too close to the caravan and didn't doge correctly with Bogguz very well. I only won because I found out half way through that you can outrun the snowstorm when you see it being cast. This is why I recommend lower levels for the skills below.

Karl Dane is the star of this battle because his element is strong against the yeti and he can actually outrun the storm. Both characters are 4 stars with 4 star equipment and no runes. My Karl has some support equipment but it's not too important.

The main attack you have to be aware of is snowstorm which is about 35 seconds but the first one comes at about 15 seconds. I had a timer going to tell when to stun it. Half the time I guessed wrong and I should have always tried to outrun the storm with Carl, if I missed, because it hurts a lot. I noticed that the yeti usually did a regular attack and followed up with snowstorm immediately after. So, once the 30ish seconds are up, doge the regular attack and start the stun immediately otherwise you'll get frozen/damaged by snowstorm.

Also, I brought the yeti close to the caravan and had freeze and blind guns on, no stun otherwise it'll mess with Karl's stun, and poison cannons don't do much but I didn't have any good guns to replace them.

The yeti's basic attack is easy to avoid with Karl since the yeti and karl's attack speed are about the same frequency and Karl's attack is fast but Bogguz is difficult since he has a long attack animation.

Skills (Karl Dane):
Water Attribute specialty lvl 4 which helps quite a bit but lvl 3 should be fine if you want to save books.
Circular attack lvl 3
Other skills are lvl 2.

Skills (Bogguz):
Slash with Military Power lvl 3 (level 2 is completely fine)
War Cry lvl 3
P-def lvl 2
others lvl 1

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,CARAVAN STORIES,RedFinTuna,

Post a Comment

0 Comments