Advertisement

Altering My Deku Cosplay! | Cosplay Work Log [BNHA | My Hero Academia]

Altering My Deku Cosplay! | Cosplay Work Log [BNHA | My Hero Academia] Fixing up my Deku cosplay I got from EZcosplay! I used this cosplay in a recent photoshoot which I will have vlog footage for next week!
So hope you enjoy this cosplay vlog type thing!

SUPPORT US ON PATREON!! Get extended behind the scenes as well as extra/exclusive videos not posted anywhere else! Plus, extended photoshoots and voting abilities!!

=================================================
Also Follow Us Here!
Instagram:
Discord Server:
Twitter:
Tik Tok:

And Check out our Commissions!
Facebook:
Etsy:

cosplay vlog,cosplay photoshoot,cosplay photography,deku cosplay,izuku midoriya,midoriya cosplay,bnha deku,bnha cosplay,boku no hero academia,mha,my hero academia,mha deku,midoriya,deku costume,ezcosplay,ez cosplay,bnha ez cosplay,cosplay alterations,cosplay work log,deku,

Post a Comment

0 Comments