Advertisement

5 Easy Breakfast EGG SCRAMBLES You Can Make Anytime

5 Easy Breakfast EGG SCRAMBLES You Can Make Anytime Scrambled Eggs make for a hearty breakfast, but they can get repetitive and boring. I make scrambled eggs for Erisy every morning and now need to find fun ways to cook them so she stays interested. Here, I’m sharing some fun and super easy variations I've experimented with, that you can try to transform those plain scrambled eggs to an out-of-this-world morning meal to look forward to. Comment below and let me know which version you'd try!!

Here are some of my favorite healthy Instagram accounts (per the garden veggie scramble):





➜ SUBSCRIBE:
➜ Blog:
➜ Instagram:
➜ Twitter:
➜ Business inquires: hi@dzunglewis.com

My Green Nonstick Pan:
My Blue Nonstick Pans (similar):
Le Creuset Braiser:
Le Creuset Dutch Oven:
Fiddle Leaf Ficus:
Latte Bowls (sale!)
My Chef's Knives:
My Waffle Iron:
Mini Food Processor:
Cast Iron Skillet:
Le Creuset Pink Pot:
Marble Slab Board:
Non-stick Frying Pan:
Mini Food Processor:
Vitamix Blender:
Hot Plate Burner:
Crate and Barrel bowl:
West Elm Gold Flatware:
My Staub:
Anthropologie bowls:
My Latte Bowls:
Cutting board:
KitchenAid Mixer:
Immersion Soup Blender:
Le Creuset Dutch Oven:
Smeg Toaster:
Raccoon Salt Jar:

➜ Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 2786
Toluca Lake, CA 91602

© 2020 Honeysuckle Catering. All Rights Reserved.

scrambled eggs,scrambled eggs recipe,breakfast,breakfast ideas,breakfast scramble,egg scramble,breakfast recipes,breakfast recipes with eggs,breakfast meal prep,breakfast bowl,weekend recipes,eggs,egg,egg sandwich,healthy breakfast,easy breakfast recipe,healthy breakfast recipe,make ahead breakfast,omelette recipe,breakfast recipe,material kitchen,greenpan,food52,how to cook eggs,egg recipes,healthy breakfast ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments