Advertisement

#TwinFlame Love Reading-Devil Energy Is Affecting Your Union, Inner Work Is needed

#TwinFlame Love Reading-Devil Energy Is Affecting Your Union, Inner Work Is needed Messages For #TwinFlames


Thank You for stopping by my channel, Healing Conversations With Z. I am an intuitive reader, who also channels messages via music. Furthermore, I am a TwinFlame who is in physical Union with my DM. I do not predict the future. I can only give potential outcomes.

For years people would come to me for guidance about issues they were having in their life. Intuitively, I would just know what to say to help them work through their situation.

I have come to YouTube to use my lightworking and Star Seed skills, using my channeling gifts, along with oracle and tarot to help the TwinFlame and (in the future if I am guided to), the soulmate community work through past and present situations, to help them align with who they are truly meant to be.

So come have a seat and let's have a healing conversation, that could have magical results.

To book a personal reading, please email: healingconversationswz1@gmail.com

I am currently only accepting payments via: Cash App $Zuribibi

Donations and love offerings are greatly appreciated and can be sent to: Cash App $Zuribibi

Readings will be between $50.

By law these readings are only for entertainment purposes.

This information is subject to change as Spirit dictates.

needed

Post a Comment

0 Comments