Advertisement

Sound Design Tutorial: Making A Beat Using Only Coffee in Bitwig Studio 3

Sound Design Tutorial: Making A Beat Using Only Coffee in Bitwig Studio 3 ***Open me, DAWg***
▼▼▼$upport The Channel▼▼▼


▼▼▼Distribute Your Music Today With DistroKid!▼▼▼


Hey internet! Today we're here to make a track using only coffee and coffee related sounds! I thought this was an awesome idea from my lovely fiance @lecialicious and I just had to do it. I reached out to Cameron's Coffee, and they accepted my offer!

So, we'll be doing a bunch of sound design stuff using my Deity S Mic 2 inside of Bitwig Studio 3 to create this beat with a nice lofi and ambient feel with a bit of a future garage twist as a nod to their 'Always Smooth, Never Bitter' slogan.

We'll also be harnessing the power of Kilohearts PhasePlant to design the melodic elements, and it's a beast!

Check out Cameron's (totally awesome) Coffee at:


Get my favorite at:


Stay classy!

▼▼▼Join My Discord!▼▼▼


▼▼▼Follow Venus Theory▼▼▼
Official Site →
YouTube →
Twitter→
Soundcloud →
VK →

▼▼▼Gear List▼▼▼

Venus Theory,how to make beats,making a beat,beatmaking challenge,beat tutorial,beat tutorial fl studio 20,sound design,coffee,fl studio tutorial,logic pro x tutorial,uvi falcon,future garage tutorial,analog lab 3,camerons coffee,camerons coffee review,challenge,bitwig studio,bitwig 3,music production,

Post a Comment

0 Comments