Advertisement

SAY GOODBYE TO PIMPLES|ACNES|ZITS WITH NEEM FACE MASK

SAY GOODBYE TO PIMPLES|ACNES|ZITS WITH NEEM FACE MASK ✔ P R O D U C T S M E N T I O N E D
MAMAEARTH NEEM FACE MASK with neem and tea tree for pimples, acnes and zits

AMAZON


MAMAEARTH WEBSITE


****USE CODE "PRATHA20"*****
FOR 20% OFF ON ALL PRODUCTS


Hi I am Pratha and thank you for watching my videos, please be sure to check out my other videos in which i share my passion and love for
NAIL ART
MAKEUP
PAPER CRAFTS
Also i am a huge junkie of everyday toiletries, skincare products and fragrances and i love reviewing them. So if you are looking
for some thing that is an everyday item...you might find my review video on it.
today I am going to review the Mama Earth’s Neem Face Mask. It contains Neem Oil,Tea Tree Oil, Apricot Oil & Mulberry extract. The Mask Is Free of Toxins, Parabens, Phthalates, And Silicones. It helps in reducing the occurrence of acne & reduces inflammation & stubborn pimples.
All mamaearth products are chemical free and all natural. The brand is 100% plastic positive- they recycle more plastic than they use.


Thank you so much for giving me all the love....xoxo

write to me at: prathabhardwaj88@gmail.com


Connect with me:
FACEBOOK


INSTAGRAM


SNAPCHAT
prathabhardwaj

TWITTER
@BhardwajPratha

EMAIL
prathabhardwaj88@gmail.com

pratha,pratha bhardwaj,SAY GOODBYE TO PIMPLES/ACNES/ZITS WITH NEEM FACE MASK,face pack for pimples,face mask for acnes and pimples,treat acnes and pimples at home,acne and pimple treatment at home,acne skincare routine,acne scar removal,pimples removal,pimple removal on face athome,

Post a Comment

0 Comments