Advertisement

CHANCES! Asian players during the PDC World Championship 2020: Can they do it? My first video!

CHANCES! Asian players during the PDC World Championship 2020: Can they do it? My first video! So hello hello, hereby my first video about darts in Asia/Asian darts.
I can't wait. Today I'll talk about the PDC World Championship draw and the 8 Asians participating.

*this year and last year is kind of the same thing in this video... I should keep that in mind for next time. Zong's best year was 2019 imo.

I have ideas for the next videos, so there will be more in the future! Please keep up with me, we can do this together! Thanks for the support everyone, without that I wouldn't have made this step.

My aim is to bring more quality content about darts in Asia! So I hope you'll enjoy this video!

darts,asian darts,asia,japan,mikuru suzuki,seigo asada,nitin kumar,pdc,world championship,laurence ilagan,noel malicdem,yuki yamada,xiaochen zong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments