Advertisement

Reverse Culture Shock: Thoughts On Returning to NYC from Amsterdam

Reverse Culture Shock: Thoughts On Returning to NYC from Amsterdam I just got back from NYC and in this video I will discuss what I thought about it after having lived here in the Netherlands for 2.5 years. To be honest I did not expect to feel this way but watch and let me know your thoughts!!

If you have ever wondered what it is like to leave the USA and live in Europe wonder no more because I am living it!


NEW DISCUSSION VIDEO EVERY WEDNESDAY!
NEW VLOG EVERY FRIDAY!

INSTAGRAM: joeyjaq

SUBSCRIBE COMMENT AND LIKE!

CONTACT ME: info@joeyjaq.com

joeyajaq,joey jaq,Rocycle,Rocycle studios Amsterdam,American living in Amsterdam,expat life in Amsterdam,Amsterdam life,america vs netherlands,american vs dutch,gay couple Amsterdam,gay vlog in Amsterdam,2019,PLTS Amsterdam,cultural differences,reverse,culture,shock,america,Netherlands,life after living in Europe,life,after,europe,American,perspective,NYC or Amsterdam,NYC,or,dutch,comparison,living,

Post a Comment

0 Comments