Advertisement

OPEN! Copycat MEP BACKUPS! | Gacha Life MEP | 7 Parts Left! (0 Definitely, 0 Backups)

OPEN! Copycat MEP BACKUPS! | Gacha Life MEP | 7 Parts Left! (0 Definitely, 0 Backups) Ok so.... In October I opened a MEP ( #CopycatMEP37 ), and said that the dues date is Nov 31 (Lol, I’m an idiot and forgot that November only has 30 days, even though I was born in November :/ ). So uh, I’m just going to say that it’s Dec 1 (because that’s technically Nov 31).

Anyway, It’s almost nOvEmbEr tHirTy-oNe, So I’m opening backups! Some people quit (They just deleted their comments without telling me, which is a little rude :/ ). So their parts are definitely open. Other people haven’t responded to my reminder yet, so their parts are Maybe open.

Rules (Same as before, except for these):
1: If you do a backup, and the original person does their part, I’m sorry but I will use the original one.
2: Due by nOvEmBEr tHE tHiRtY-fIRsT (December 1)
3: You can have up to 9 parts (It used to be 5, then 7, but I just wanna get these spots filled quickly)



DEFINITELY OPEN:
Part 7: KpopKookie ⛈
Part 8: KpopKookie ⛈
Part 9: Oreo Lps ⛈
Part 16: Itz_ yo banana ⛈
Part 17: Victoria Joo ⛈

(Part 16 is orange in the video, but the person just said they couldn’t do it, So I’m adding it to the Definitely open parts)

BACKUPS OPEN:
Part 14: Brownie Gacha Oof ⛈
Part 21: Brownie Gacha Oof ⛈
Part 22: Brownie Gacha Oof ⛈
Part 23: Brownie Gacha Oof ⛈
Part 24: zero•qwq ⛈
Part 27: Ari gachaverse And cookies ☀️
❌❌❌❌Part 35: Ari gachaverse And cookies ☀️
Part 38: Ari gachaverse And cookies ☀️
Part 46: Ari gachaverse And cookies ⛈
Part 47: Ari gachaverse And cookies ⛈
Part 48: Ari gachaverse And cookies ⛈
Part 49: Ari gachaverse And cookies ⛈
Part 50: Ari gachaverse And cookies ⛈
Part 52: Brownie Gacha Oof ⛈
Outro: Ari gachaverse And cookies

❌❌❌❌= Original person posted it
⛈= Unfinished
☀️= Done

Backups)

Post a Comment

0 Comments