Advertisement

My Small Magnet I'm Going To Add To My Collection For Magnet Fishing

My Small Magnet I'm Going To Add To My Collection For Magnet Fishing I Made This Before I Recorded the Showing you how magnet fishing works but on land and the playing with neighborhood cats video's so this will be a picture slide show video. I Took Apart A Magnet that Had 2 Metal pieces on the magnet then a screw threw the middle screwed on a pole with a Rubber Handle. Well I got the magnet out of the metal things so its 100% Magnet it looks like a Donut lol. Then I took a old yellow rope I had laying around and tied it to the magnet. I will use this also for Magnet fishing For Small Stuff Of Course If Family Wants To Join Me I'd Let The Kids Use This. Its A Perfect Starter Magnet For Them .

THE MUSIC IN THIS IS FROM THE YOUTUBE EDIT AREA.

THANKS FOR WATCHING.

#Magnet #Rope #MagnetFishing #Outdoors

Magnet,Rope,MagnetFishing,Outdoors,

Post a Comment

0 Comments