Advertisement

Megaman Artwork Showcase II

Megaman Artwork Showcase II This is for people who rarely or haven't seen my DA gallery. :)


Supposedly, I'll be doing another animation or game months ago but something bad happened. T_T I got an extreme art block. But after that, something awesome happened! I got approached to do official Megaman artworks! I got an official commission for Laced Records and Capcom! It's the arts from 0:07 - 1:08. I told Laced team I'll be posting the artworks on youtube to spread word about the project. :)


Check out Megaman 1-11: The Collection. It's a soundtrack collection for vinyl.





Instead of just posting official artworks. I posted my other artworks from 2016-2019. A few were from late 2015. :)


0:07 - 1:08 - Official art Commissions.
1:09 - 2:46 - Fan art Commissions.
2:47 onwards - Fan arts and animations.

Also, X9 is likely to happen! :O Back before I thought Mighty No.9 will be Mega's future. XD
Btw, I'm surprised my X9 Fan Fic/Drawings turned out well. I thought they look amateurish. XD Do you remember a fan site called MegamanX9.com? If the site didn't fade I would have wanted some of my X9 mavericks for that site's contest. I think that site is a cool fan support. I wanted to win one of that site's contest before. XD

Before, I told my DA watchers I might remake my X9 fan drawings but good thing I didn't. Although I would want to recreate a few and put it on a mini fan game. :)

Hope you enjoy the artworks. :)

Showcase

Post a Comment

0 Comments