Advertisement

How to Go Big or Go Home During the Holidays (Carrying a Big Spirit!)|Vlogmas 2019 Day 8

How to Go Big or Go Home During the Holidays (Carrying a Big Spirit!)|Vlogmas 2019 Day 8 Meet my friend Lauren! Lauren is one of my friends who carries the BIGGEST holiday spirit! She's going to share how to go big or go home this holiday season.

ENJOY! And see you tomorrow!
Love,
Kate

~JOIN MY EMAIL LIST TODAY FOR THE LATEST AND GREATEST!~


Now it's your turn!
Hit the bell so you know the next time a video is uploaded ASAP!

Have you subscribed? It's FREE! Bang that red button! Wait, don't forget to click LIKE! :)

Related Videos from Kate Kaden:

My Favorite Frugal Habit in Detail for Holiday Prep/November Budget Reminder


Frugal Kindness/Frugal Living Habits 2019


How To Be Happier with Less!


IMPORTANT LINKS AND INFO FROM KATE KADEN

Join me on Instagram: Kate.Kaden
Or Facebook: @KateKadenonYouTube
My email is: katekadenchannel@gmail.com

Frugal Playlist for more frugal living tips:


Mary Kay Products:


My PO Box:
Kate Kaden
PO Box 1122
Biddeford, ME 04005


Some of my favorite things:

Best Detergent You will EVER smell


My favorite Earrings that I wear almost every day


Dyson V7 Motorhead Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Fuchsia



One more thing! Kaden would LOVE your support! Please click on his channel and bang the subscribe button!

KADEN'S TOYS:





This video may contain links to affiliate programs. If you click on the link and make a purchase I will get a small percentage of that sale at NO extra charge to you. Thanks so much! Please know you are never under any obligation to buy anything I ever mention in a video.


TAGS: vlogmas 2019, vlogmas, kate kaden, go big or go home, christmas spirit, interview, christmas, christmas 2019

vlogmas 2019,vlogmas,kate kaden,go big or go home,christmas spirit,interview,christmas 2019,christmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments