Advertisement

GEORGIA'S MOST ICONIC CHURCH (isolated in the mountains)

GEORGIA'S MOST ICONIC CHURCH (isolated in the mountains) 24/9/19 - Kazbegi/Stepantsminda, Georgia - After our first paragliding experience we made our way to the Gergeti Trinity Church of Kazbegi, or the Holy Trinity Church, Stepantsminda. This is perhaps the most famous landmark in all of Georgia, sitting in the shadow of Mount Kazbeg and amongst the mountains.

Best Paragliding in Georgia:

Thank you so much for watching and please let me know what you thought of this vlog in the comments down below!

Big love ✌️

*FANCY £25 AIRBNB CREDIT?: www.airbnb.com/c/laurenceb8154

#LozsLeisure #Georgia #Kazbegi

Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -

Help keep the channel going! 🙏 paypal.me/LaurenceBritton


For merch:
Thank you so much for supporting this channel!

*FANCY £25 AIRBNB CREDIT?: www.airbnb.com/c/laurenceb8154
*HOW ABOUT £15 FOR BOOKING HOTELS/HOSTELS?:

*GEAR:
Main vlogging camera:
Zoom vlogging camera:
Drone:
Action cam:
Phone:
Other big camera I used to use (and still do when I'm not travelling):
Edited on: (with FCPX)
Small backpack:
Big backpack:

Music:
Bonus Points - Half Awake, Those Were The Days


Ehrling - I Feel Good


*these links are affiliate links. This means that if you follow the link and make a purchase I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. If you want to buy any of the gear I use and want to help me out at the same time then please use one of these links!

lozs leisure,Georgia,Georgia travel,travel Georgia,what to do in georgia country,where to go in georgia,Georgia travel vlog,sky atlantida georgia,sky atlantida paragliding,extreme sports georgia,air sports georgia,kazbeg,kazbegi,kazbegi georgia,kazbegi paragliding,stepantsminda,gergeti trinity church georgia,gergeti trinity church,kazbegi church,georgia famous places to visit,georgia famous church,top ten georgia,gergeti trinity church hike,georgia country,

Post a Comment

0 Comments