Advertisement

Fasting: It's Time To Take Off

Fasting: It's Time To Take Off I am not a doctor; However, I am sharing my testimonies with you all. Consult your doctor before fasting! I love you all.



Donate:

My CashApp: $joykblair

(Thanks For All The Blessings)



Fasting is The Key Apparel:







Email me for prayer joyblairinfo@yahoo.com



Saturday Prayer Call when announced: 641-715-0700 Access Code: 765884



21 Day FASTING MEAL PLAN & EXERCISE PLANS $75

Email: joyblairinfo@yahoo.com for Meal Plans





Books:

Fasting Is The Key: 10 Day Devotional





Fasting Is The Key: 21 Day Devotional





Fasting Is The Key 40 Day Poetry Devotional





Kiss Of Deception: 10 Day Fasting Devotional to Overcome Narcissistic Abuse





Wife Me Already: 40 Day Devotional to Help Prepare You for Your Husband


Fasting:

Post a Comment

0 Comments