Advertisement

a relaxed couple of days - #meds50heads (watercolor, gouache and digital)

a relaxed couple of days - #meds50heads (watercolor, gouache and digital) 馃帹SHOP:

馃棟️PATREON :



--------------------------- MENTIONED---------------------------


♦The company that sent me the tablet :

The tablet I was sent :

(This video is not sponsored. I agreed to talk about the product a little in a video, but was not given talking points of opinions. Absolutely everything I say is completely my own opinion.)


♦ Ahmed Aldoori's channel :



Hey peeps, I thought I would share with a couple of relaxed days, during which I just enjoyed painting in my sketchbook, as well as experimented with a new digital tablet I was sent. I attempted to start doing the #meds50heads challenge by Ahmed Aldoori, although I'm mostly using it as a prompt to help me start working in my sketchbook again. I hope you'll enjoy the video!


--------------------------- SOCIAL MEDIA---------------------------


♦ INSTAGRAM (Mostly active there) : @myriamtillson
♦ TWITCH :
♦ WEBSITE :
♦ TUMBLR :
♦ TWITTER : @myriamtillson


--------------------- PRINTS AND SUPPORT---------------------------


♦ SHOP (Prints and original art) :
♦ PATREON :
♦ REDBUBBLE (Stickers and Accessories) :
♦ KOFI (Small donations) :


--------------------------- 馃枌MATERIALS USED 馃枌---------------------------


♦ Winsor&Newton Designers, Daler Rowney Graduate, Linel, Pebeo Gouache
♦ Winsor and Newton Watercolours
♦ Qor Watercolours
♦ Daler Rowney A3 Graduate Sketchbook
♦ Carmine Red Colerase Prismacolor Pencil
♦ Da Vinci Maestro Detail Brush
♦ Flat Twist Grip Sword Watercolour Brush
♦ Twist Grip Angled Flat 4 Brush
♦ Faber-Castell 6 Brush
♦ Hwahong Korea 4 Angled Brush
♦ Faber Castell Eraser
♦ Ceramic salsa dishes from a charity shop
♦ Xp-Pen Artist 13.3 Pro Tablet


---------------------------MISC INFO---------------------------


♦ My ASMR Channel :



-------------------------CREDITS---------------------------------


♦ MUSIC BY :
- Cold Steel Hands by Willows Young Crow




- Gentle Theme (Guitar) by PeriTune

Music promoted by
Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)




#meds50heads #relaxed #painting

chilled,relaxed,day in the life,digital painting,gouache,watercolor painting,sketchbook art,meds50heads,art,myriam tillson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments