Advertisement

A conversation about starting out as an influencer. (with LadinaBella)

A conversation about starting out as an influencer. (with LadinaBella) In today's video, I have a conversation with Bella, where I ask her about her journey as an influencer and the advice she would give to someone that is just starting out. We talk about some unconventional ways of growing and about human connections, rather than the 'Instagram hacks' and whatnot.

Join us in this raw conversation and hangout with us during those 15 minutes :)

BELLA'S FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO:


FOLLOW BELLA ON INSTAGRAM:


APPLY FOR PREMIUM 1-1 MENTORSHIP WITH ME:


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:



If you are new to the channel my name is Landon Limage and I am a 20 year old self-made entrepreneur. I am currently based in Chiang Mai, Thailand, but I move around a lot as I am a digital nomad.

I had my first success doing e-commerce, then slowly transitioned into creating my digital agency to today being a coach and consultant for people that wish to profit from their personal brand.

I started out like any 18 year old kid that didn't know what to do after high-school.

I didn't have any connections, degrees or money.

But I came across a YouTube ad that talked about online business and e-commerce. I was immediately hooked and went to work on it.

It took a while for me to figure it out, but when I did I realized one thing: internet has created an endless source of opportunities that can benefit anyone with a dream.

I am here today to share my past experiences and the knowledge I've acquired during the years.

I was a below-average student and didn't have anything to show for.

But I never stopped learning and working. I have a dream and will never give up.

I was able to quit my job after 2.5 months and work from anywhere in the world. I moved to Bali in the first year, and then to Thailand, where I am currently enjoying my life.

So if you are hungry for success, wish to become an entrepreneur and turn your passion into your job, be sure to subscribe as I will teach you how you can do all of this if you really put in the effort.

See you in the next vid and thank you for watching!

INFLUENCE,ladinabella,influencer,instagram,digital nomad,bali,chiang mai,youtuber,instagrammer,a conversation,interview,

Post a Comment

0 Comments