Advertisement

𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘐’𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 ❀

𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘐’𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 ❀ I know it said she but I thought this song was cute and I didn’t have any ideas for an edit so here you go, my ugly face and kitty.
Puddin’ kind of just booped up in the middle of it and I thought that was cute so I decided to use this one instead of making another one; I’m still sad from earlier but I’m starting to get those lovey dovey feelings again so why not? he’s just stuck in my mind ahhhhhhhhh
Also if you couldn’t tell from my last video I did cut and dye my hair black, do you like it? And also I’m just wondering but what country do you guys think I’m from, if you already know instead tell me what county you thought I was from before I told ya :3
Anyways imma go talk to my amazing friends now and of course reply to comments if there’s any-

𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥

Post a Comment

0 Comments