Advertisement

7 Days Without My Phone & What I Learned | + 8 Tips For A Digital Detox | Jen Atkin

7 Days Without My Phone & What I Learned | + 8 Tips For A Digital Detox | Jen Atkin Stressed AF? Burnt out? Going thru major changes? Does everyone annoy you? Want some help?
This new episode is a bit serious this week. I recently completed the Hoffman Process ( last month and went for a couple of personal reasons (I go into all of that in the video) Oh yeah and I TURNED MY PHONE & COMPUTER OFF FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK..NBD.

My FIRST EVER digital detox + the life tools I learned at Hoffman woke me up BIG TIME. I’ve waited a minute to figure out how to talk about it but I found my spark again and I’m ready to share my special experience and give you TIPS on how YOU can be a better version of yourself. We’re talking THERAPY, small changes you can make in your typical routines, and HOW TO GET MORE SLEEP. Take it from your big sis y’all. (I had a full life before phones x the internet)

Please watch (even if you only can get thru half of it). Leave me any suggestions you have that I left out... and then throw your computer in the corner + GO FOR A WALK today! xo

Music from:

-----
Starting her career in Hollywood, Jen quickly began working with the most influential stars, including Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian, Katy Perry, Jessica Alba, and Jennifer Lopez. Today, with over 2.7mm followers on social media, she’s what the New York Times calls “The Most Influential Hairstylist in the World,” counting top models Chrissy Teigen, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and Gigi and Bella Hadid as some of her most loyal clientele. Jen is also the founder of ManeAddicts.com and haircare brand OUAI.

See more from Jen:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Web:

jen atkin,jen atkin youtube channel,jen atkin hair,ouai haircare,jen atkin ouai,jen atkin career,jen atkin advice,digital detox,phone detox,jen atkin career tips,life advice,life hacks,career hacks,career tips 2019,mental health tips,meditation for anxiety,mental health journey,living with anxiety,anxiety help,anxiety tips,book recs,book recommendations 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments