Advertisement

Do Something With Your Marketing: Wish For Something

Do Something With Your Marketing: Wish For Something In this week's Do Something With Your Marketing, I want you to dream up something - and then figure out how to make it a reality. So often, we get so busy that we don't ever stop to think, "I wish I could change X". For example, this evening, I wished I could see the SEO performance of every page on my site over time, like a series of spark lines in a spreadsheet. I'd love to know which individual pages have caused increases or decreases in my overall organic search performance. This doesn't exist. It's not in Google Analytics. It's not anywhere - but the data is there, in the Google Analytics API. I have to build it. But before I could build it, I had to wish for it. Thought becomes word (this newsletter!) becomes deed. What do you wish for? What could you wish for?

¨Subscribe to my weekly #email newsletter:


Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more #marketing and #analytics videos!


Need help with your company's #data and #analytics? Let me know:


Join my free private Slack group, Analytics for #Marketers:


Grab my newest book, AI for Marketers:

strategy,marketing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments