Advertisement

Understand what's making you anxious.....

Understand what's making you anxious..... In this video I discuss the emotions around anxiety. This particular model by Andrew Austin, which I have added to from my professional working experience, some other areas that I look at when working with people, looks at the feelings and emotions that trigger and cause anxiety.

Most people that I work with online or in my clinic experience some of these feelings if not all of them, and when I use the process of IEMT to work on and around these feelings discussed, the anxiety then disappears. Followed with some NLP techniques to then help the individual change their thought patterns to avoid any overthinking, the experience of anxiety can change dramatically.

If you require fast and lasting change with your anxiety please contact me at kamranbedi.com

For daily motivation follow me at instagram @coachkamranbedi

anxiety,iemt,anxietytriggers,anxietyhelp,mentalhealth,mindset,lifecoach,anxiousfeelings,anxietyrelief,

Post a Comment

0 Comments