Advertisement

TAKING OWNERSHIP of a MASSIVE CAVE! - Rust Solo Survival

TAKING OWNERSHIP of a MASSIVE CAVE! - Rust Solo Survival Go to click on Redeem code and enter JORDANRANTS for free $0.50

BUSINESS ENQUIRIES: jordanrants01@gmail.com

SOCIAL LINKS:

Instagram:

Twitter:



Thanks to my members:

Adam Pedigrew

Tyler Sprague

A_random_ banana1



Hello! Thanks for checking out my channel. I'm JordanRants and I mostly post Rust content but you can expect to find other content on my channel.



Subscribe to stay up to date with my content posts and become a LEGEND!



PC Specs:

Intel Core i7-7700K

16GB DDR4 3000MHz

ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB

512GB M.2 SSD / 3TB HDD



All music from

Rust,Gaming,Facepunch,London,Official,Server,Servers,Gamer,Survival,Surviving,JordanRants,Jordan,Starter,Help,Guide,FPS,shooter,first,person,rustopia,vanilla,modded,funny,commentary,gaming,gameplay,loot,raid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments