Advertisement

Rapper Reacts to NF - Therapy Session!! | I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS?! (FIRST REACTION)

Rapper Reacts to NF - Therapy Session!! | I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS?! (FIRST REACTION) Wow, never thought I would have to hear Nate say that! My full reaction & breakdown to the rapper NF and his song 'Therapy Session' - one of his most controversial music videos yet. Comment below more NF songs you want me to do!

Stream my music for free:
Me on iTunes:

Support independent music:

My song Stressed Out:

Listen to my album for free: bit.ly/LettersFromParisSpotify
Apple Music:

Like this vid? Here's more like it:
When I Grow Up Remix:
NF Let You Down Reaction:
Everything Great About Paid My Dues:
Driving In The Dark:


Instagram: @knoxhilldmv

NF Reaction. Therapy Session Reaction. NF Therapy Session Lyrics. NF New Album First Every reaction. NF The Search. Reaction. Rapper Reacts. Nate. Paid My Dues New Song.


Follow my Twitter:
Follow my Instagram:
Follow my Spotify:
Follow my Apple Music:
Follow my Facebook:

Do what you love, or don't do it at all.

Business:
knoxhilldmv@gmail.com

*Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS*

#NFReaction #NF #TherapySessionReaction

nf reaction,therapy session reaction,nf,rapper reacts,reaction,rap,the search,therapy session lyrics,nf new reaction,nf new song,paid my dues,nf real,nf real music,nf therapy session reaction,nf intro,nf let you down,therapy session,intro 3,layedbakdfr,the third ernest,no life shaq nf,in the clutch ent,layedbakdfr nf,see jane go tv,crypt,nf therapy session first listen,nate,when i grow up,reaction to nf,nf instrumental,nf song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments