Advertisement

New Balance 1080v10 SPEED TEST & LONG RUN TEST REVIEW | FOD Runner

New Balance 1080v10 SPEED TEST & LONG RUN TEST REVIEW | FOD Runner New Balance 1080v10 SPEED TEST & LONG RUN TEST REVIEW - today I am delighted to be able to share my thoughts on the new balance 1080v10 in this speed test AND long run test review video. I gave my initial impressions review of the new balance 1080v10 video last week and I can now provide some more information on how the shoe is feeling after a few more miles in it. I will let you watch the video as to how the new balance 1080v10 faired in the tests but lets just say it held up to everything I threw at it really well. In the future I will certainly be using this shoe as more of a daily/easy trainer and will definitely lean towards it on those longer runs as well as I am really getting on with the fresh foam x midsole.

As always, let me know if you run in the shoe and if you prefer using it on speed workouts or long runs/easy days? Also, comment below to let me know you prefer this combined speed test / long run test video as opposed to separate videos!

Donate to support the channel -

Podcast -

Email Me - fodrunner@gmail.com
Join The Strava Group -
Follow Me On Strava -
Follow My Facebook Page -
Follow Me On Facebook -
Follow Me on Twitter -
Follow Me On Instagram -

#newbalancerunning #1080v10 #fodrunner

New Balance 1080v10 SPEED TEST & LONG RUN TEST REVIEW,New Balance 1080v10 SPEED TEST,New Balance 1080v10 LONG RUN TEST,long run in the new balance 1080v10,speed workout in the new balance 1080v10,running in the new balance 1080v10,new balance 1080v10 review,review of the new balance 1080v10,1080v10 running,new balance running shoe review,new balance running,running vlogger,running shoe review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments