Advertisement

Minor Threat's 'Cashing In' Rocksmith Bass Cover

Minor Threat's 'Cashing In' Rocksmith Bass Cover Comment a song you want me to cover on bass, and I will try my best to find it. Make sure you drop your bass on that like button over there. I apologize if I ever forget or don't get around to doing some requests, but I try to get to as many as I can.



Check out my band on Spotify!!



Support me on Patreon at:

I have been blacklisted from monetizing YouTube videos because YouTube continues to hate me.





My Band's Channel Page:

ClassyGlassNuns (Collab Channel):



The song is "Cashing In" from Minor Threat's "Out of Step" LP.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use..

Custom,Rocksmith,Rocksmith-2014,Music,Song,Songs,Bass,Guitar,Cover,Album,Band,Bands,Lesson,Rock,Roll,Instrument,Instruments,CDLC,DLC,Out of Step,Minor Threat,Cashing In,Punk,Hardcore,Hardcore Punk,Punk Rock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments